4 Individual Properties for Private Sale - Ruthven, Pemberley, New Deer & Smiths LagoonPrime Isisford/Barcoo River country in 4 properties covering approximately 53,000 Hectares and comprising 30km of double river frontage to the famous mighty Barcoo River. Properties to be sold individually or as a whole. Permanent water holes and flood out country are a standout feature, highly productive sweet Cattle and Sheep fattening country - High lambing's and heavy wool cuts have been consistently achieved. Properties of this calibre are hard to find and tightly held.
12,841 ha / 31,732 acres FREEHOLD.
& 3210 ha / 7932 acres - Permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 30 km South West of Isisford
• 3 BR homestead & 2 BR cottage extensive gardens and established magnificent Mango trees complete with auto watering system, coolroom.
• Numerous sheds, outbuildings, workshop,10 stand steel woolshed, quarters to accommodate 16, steel sheep yards & steel cattle yards, 3 silos & sunbeam shower dip.
• 7 main and 6 holding / weaning paddocks
21,524 ha / 53,187 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 48 km South of Isisford.
• Barcoo River frontage
• A 2 story 4 BR homestead, Cottage, Garden surrounds, Cool room.
• A large machinery/hay shed, numerous sheds & outbuildings, aircraft hangar, six stand steel wool shed & extensive yards, shower dip,quarters to accommodate 14, steel cattle yards,silo, crutching shed and yards.
• 12 main and 5 holding paddocks with approx.
10,402 ha / 25,704 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on
the Isisford / Yaraka River Road adjoining
Pemberley and Smiths Lagoon.
• A solid well built 3 BR air condition homestead ,cottage, Shearers quarters to accommodate 14 all recently painted.
• 6 stand Shearing shed and yards, workshop & garage, steel cattle yards.
• 5 main & 4 holding paddocks
8453 ha / 20,888 acres GHPL.
& 84 ha / 208 acres permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on the Isisford / Yaraka River road adjoining New Deer.
• Permanent water supply Smiths Lagoon is filled by the Barcoo River and Pemberley creek when in flood with other permanent holes in the Bracoo, Sandy creek & Scrubby creek traverse the property with beneficial floodout.Permanent water from Smiths Lagoon to tanks and troughs using an electric pump. 3 dams, 1 solar pump equipped. A share bore equipped with power, pumps and a pipeline system.
• 26 km near new boundary and 8 km near new internal fencing, Steel cattle yards.
For sale as a whole aggregation of complementary properties or expressions of interest on individual parcels considered. Please contact Tim Salter of Elders Longreach for further information 0429 649 693
About the HomesteadRUTHVEN - The homestead is a three bedroom bessa brick home built in 1968. Set in an extensive garden with automatic watering system and magnificent Mango Trees. PEMBERLEY - A two story homestead with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Land Area: 53,000hect
- Air Conditioning
- Description of Country: Mainly black soil country grassed with Mitchell grass and areas of buffel grass. A good mixture of herbages and greases. The country is well shaded with Boree, Gidgee, Whitewood , Dog Wood and Dead Finish on sand hill along river.
- Other Improvements: Machinery Shed, Workshop, Shearing Shed, Other Housing
- Fencing: RUTHVEN - Aprrox. 19Km of new boundary fencing consisting of 2 barbs and 4 plain in addition about 10Km of new internal fencing done recently. The rest of the fencing is in good condition. PEMBERLEY - Approx. 60Km of new and near new fencing 2 barb and 4 plain. A 15Km laneway connects most paddocks. Balance of fencing is stock proof condition. NEW DEER - Most fencing is in good order, 14Km of new boundary fencing and 9Km of internal fencing done recently, all consists of 2 barb and 4 plain. SMITHS LAGOON - Approx. 26Km of new and near new fencing of 2 barb anf 4 plain with 8Km of near new internal fencing.
- Water Supplies: Tanks, Dams, Bores, Creeks, River
- Comments: RUTHVEN - Has a licensed weir across the Barcoo River. This provides permanent water to the property via pipelines to all paddocks. There is also one dam approx. 20,000 yards equipped with comet mill and tank. PEMBERLEY - Watered by 12 main dams. One Government dam and one share dam and one share bore. Equipped with submersible and solar panels. Permanent and semi permanent holes in river. NEW DEER - 5 dams and one share dam. One share Bore equipped with power and pipeline and pumps. SMITHS LAGOON - Watered by a permanent water supply Smiths Lagoon is filled by the Barcoo River and Pemberley Creek when in flood. Other permanent holes in the Barcoo, Sandy Creek and Scrubby Creek transverse the property with beneficial flood out. Water from Smiths Lagoon to tanks and troughs using an electric pump, 3 dams, 1 solar pump equipped.
- Type: Freehold
- Shire/District Council: Longreach Shire Council
- Construction: Brick
Service & Facilities
- General comments: Prime Isisford/Barcoo River country in 4 properties covering approx. 53,000ha and comprising 30Km of double river frontage to the famous mighty Barcoo River. Permanent water holes and flood out country are a standout feature, highly productive sweet CATTLE and SHEEP fattening country - High Lambing's and heavy wool cuts have been consistently achieved. Properties of this calibre are hard to find and tightly held. These properties are offered as a whole or expressions of interest on individual properties.
Can I afford Ruthven, Pemberley, New Deer And Smiths Lagoon?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote